Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


sujoy dutta roy (B.Com) (21 Points)

22 October 2021  

I have work their just 3-4 days due to pandemic issue I have to leave that job . But now my uan shows that new employer have not does any payment so I can't withdraw my previous pf . So what can I do?

 1 Replies

Sourav (Student) (23912 Points)
Replied 22 October 2021

For PF withdrawal minimum 5 years of service is required

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags