persuing another course with CA......please help ...........

I have taken permission to pursue BCom course along with CA couse through FORM 112.

I have registered for CA PCC and under Article Training.

I have also passed Company Secretary Foundation course and have registered for CS Inter Course.

I would like to add that CS is a purely Correspondence course having NO REGULAR CLASSES which clash with our CA Training timings.

I have come to know that only one course is allowed with CA Course.

The registeration of CS INTER CANNOT be CANCELLED.

 

My query is that :

 If I drop CS INTER exams and give only PCC and BCom Exams , will I be adhering to the CA regulations.

That is to say that whether ONLY registeration as a CS INTER student will be deemed to be persuing CS or not.

 

Hoping for a prompt reply.

Replies (5)

I am also having same question as i want to do LLB but i have already registered for MBA from IGNOU.

I want to know that whether can we go for more than one course or not in which both are Correspondence courses.
 

Please reply to both of us.

No U can't study two courses along with CA at a time, though it's fully a correspondence course... Better u can select one among those two which is more valuable for ur future...

With doing ca can i take the admission in cs & cwa

u can take admission to either Cwa or CS and not both .. just one course even if is a degree course or professional course , full time or part time , with or without attending class all these are immaterial . Just one course . Dont worry abt CS registration . Even i am pursusing CWA along with CA articles and even i have CS registration . hopefully it doesnt affect .

can we do LLB through CCS university...they have no attendance issue, i have appeared for IPCC..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details