Perception...superb and funny!!!

Women Friends chatting in office  

                              
Woman 1: I had a fine evening, how was yours?  

                        
Woman 2: it was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in three
 minutes and fell asleep in two minutes. How was yours?    

               
Woman 1: Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out to a    
 romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he
 lit the candles around the house and afterwards talked for an hour. It    
 was like a fairytale!        

                                         
 At the same time, their husbands are talking at work.    

              
Husband 1: How was your evening?        

                            
Husband 2: Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate and fell    asleep. It was great! What about you?  

 
Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner because they  
 cut the electricity because I hadn't paid the bill; so I had to take my  
 wife out to dinner which was so expensive that I didn't have money left  
 for a cab. We had to walk home which took an hour; and when we got home  
 remember there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the  
 house! After all, I was so aggravated that I couldn't fall asleep and my  
 wife was jabbering away for another hour!                                                                             

Replies (7)

Very Funnny......:)

great fun sir.........

hahahaha...........................extremely funny.

Thanks for noticing and liking the post !!! Enjoy...

Originally posted by : Mosharraf Raza

hahahaha...........................extremely funny.

Apne Apne najariye ki bat hai.

hahahahahah.................Very Funny

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details