Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pendive classes for SFM

Profile Image
(Guest)

Hi Hari, I guess you can go for Archana Khaitan Maam for SFM. Her lectures are available in English so it will benefit you mostly. Her technique of teaching is really good and her lectures are easily synthesized for the benefit of the students including me. I did not need to go for any other faculty for the subject. She covers all the topics present in the syllabus and she knows what the way of teaching is and is very understandable and it does not need a lot of detailing in order to complete the syllabus. I bought her lectures from a site named Zeroinfy. They have a wide range of courses available including hier and also they deliver the courses at your doorstep as soon as possible. I bought his lecture from there only.you could give it a try as well. call them at 8100 800 600 for details. I got it from their site.

Hari Kondapalli   15 December 2019

Hari Kondapalli

29 likes  213 points

| My Other Post
I am hari, anybody please suggest me to buy online classes for SFM in english.Actually i am very south indian so i dont know much Hindi
please guys i am very confused with this suggest me.....
Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta (CA Student)     15 December 2019

Deepak Gupta
CA Student 
 2390 likes  15812 points

View Profile | My Other Post
Originally posted by : Hari Kondapalli
I am hari, anybody please suggest me to buy online classes for SFM in english.Actually i am very south indian so i dont know much Hindiplease guys i am very confused with this suggest me.....

Check out Kanwarpreet Singh Jassal. Demo videos available on YouTube.

Rahul Sharma

Rahul Sharma   20 December 2019

Rahul Sharma

3 likes  49 points

Hi Hari, you may refer Sanjay Saraf sir. he is very good and known faculty plus he speaks English during the classes.
Hari Kondapalli

Hari Kondapalli   21 December 2019

Hari Kondapalli

29 likes  213 points

Thank you simran sharma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags