I have applied for Gst fresh registration on 19/07/2017 and recieved the arn number on the same day but as it's already passed 3 days and i am still getting the status "pending for processing". What to do ?? Plz help
Best Regards,
Praveen
I have applied for Gst fresh registration on 19/07/2017 and recieved the arn number on the same day but as it's already passed 3 days and i am still getting the status "pending for processing". What to do ?? Plz help
Best Regards,
Praveen
APPLY FOR GST THN GENERATE ARN THN QUERY RAISED I GIVE CLARIFICATION BUT THEY ORDER REJECTION OF APPLICATION IN THAT CASE I REGISTER NEW REGISTRATION
I have applied for gst registration on 13 july and got arn no but still today on 26 july its displaying pending for processing.
Any body know what to do?
Hello, My ARN is pending for processing since 20th july. I have not received any GSTIN user ID and login credentials. Can anyone help regarding what to do next?

I got ARN number on 8th August 2017 . and today is 12th august . Still the status on portal is Pending For Processing and Assigned to STATE . I would not ask much questions except one.. When would i get my GSTIN and Password ?
I have applied for Gst fresh registration on 11/08/2017 and recieved the arn number on the same day but till today i have not received GST Number. mai has been sent to GST helpdesk but no response from there also. its been 13 days have been passed and i am still getting the status "pending for processing". What to do ??
Plz help
I have applied for Gst fresh registration on 11/08/2017 and recieved the arn number on the same day but till today i have not received GST Number. mai has been sent to GST helpdesk but no response from there also. its been 13 days have been passed and i am still getting the status "pending for processing". What to do ??
Plz help
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals