Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAVIN ( M.Com ML MBA(Finance))     18 June 2009

PE-II extension

It is learnt that some times PE-II may be extended for one more chance also upto Nov 09. Because of this only there is no further notification about conversion to PCC made by ICAI. 

18 Replies

sree

sree ( Article assistant )     18 June 2009

R u sure ?

Joshv

Joshv (CA inter)     19 June 2009

I wish, ICAI to continue to permit , PE II students and erstwhile intermediate students to appear PCE also without any hindrances and difficulties such as Compulsory ITT, Reregistration, Articles etc.. as mostly these students will be articles completed and presently working in private firms and continuing professional education to achieve their self desired goal of succeseeding in CA Exams.

I pray ALLMIGHTY to instruct our good kind hearted persons of  the Council of  ICAI and BOS to be liberal for permitting students who registered with ICAI during 1990's uninterruptedly for giving their exams without any conditions further.

By allowing to appearing PCExaminations, students of erstwhile intermediate course (who are appearing PE II examinations now and not able to complete their exams due to personal, financial and other reasons) will be benefited.

My sincere request is, Council should take favourable decision on humanitarian grounds for these students for appearing PCC examinations without any conditions.

sree

sree ( Article assistant )     21 June 2009

I am with u Viswanath !

Hope institute help us !!

sree

sree ( Article assistant )     21 June 2009

i think PE-II atempts are extended ..... lets wait and see

Goutam

Goutam (Student)     22 June 2009

Till now no notification has been issued by ICAI.

Lets hope that it will be extended for at least one more attempt.

Accounts

Accounts (accountant)     22 June 2009

I wish it will extend to one more attempt. I calld to ICAI Bangalore, they said me to wait for a weeks time

Joshv

Joshv (CA inter)     22 June 2009

Hi Friends, Thanks all of you to staying with me for this post. 

I request all our friends who are coming into my category to form into a forum and to represent this to ICAI with the help of  our " CACLUB INDIA " to get favourable decision on this.

chand basha

chand basha (propritor)     22 June 2009

hi, vishwanath

pls let me know what is immediate course of action for pE 2  WHO IS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE EXAM,

can register now for pcc. pls answer immediately, thanku in advance

Joshv

Joshv (CA inter)     23 June 2009

PE II students who have not completed their exams successfully, can now to convert to PCC by paying required fee as per regulations of CA Institute as prescribed in Conversion application form. And need to undergo 100 hrs compulsory IT training with local chapters and need to complete this course before appearing Nov 2009 exams, as per applicable provisions at present.

We have to pay Rs.2000 for registration purpose of IT Training, to CA Instititute and Rs.4000/- to local chapters for attending classes.Once we complete this course successfully and paid conversion fee from PE II to PCC, we will be eligibile to appear for Nov 2009 PCC exams.

This is the present situation of PE II and old intermediate students for appearing Nov 2009 exams, as per my knowledge.

Appreciate, if any one can , update this.

ddpaw

ddpaw (student)     25 June 2009

Viswanath r u sure this is the latest update on conversion, bcos when i asked in institute on 22 june. i came to know that pe2 students cannot transfer to pcc. even if we want to appear on ipcc may10 we have to register bfore 30 july which is not possible bfore announcement of results. Please if possible will u give me any latest updates.Thank u
Jamila Karori

Jamila Karori (Manager Audit & Compliance)     25 June 2009

Yes  Darpan,

you are right  I also asked  our  Regional Office they  were  also insisting  that old intermediate students have to wait till results of PEE - II are declared and then transfer to IPCC to get May 2010 attempt.

Please let me know if there are any  updates / modifications to this  scheme.

Thanks & regards

Jamila

Subhendu S Sanyal

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL )     25 June 2009

EVEN I HOPE SO..

mansi

mansi (student)     25 June 2009

converting from pe2 to pcc/ipcc

IF registration on basis of

1PE1: convert to pcc/ipcc

2 GRADUATION BASIS: convert to ipcc only and only after result of pe2

mansi