Easy Office
LCI Learning

Pass out % icai(cost)

Page no : 4

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (235 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

Dear Friends, I failed to understand why all such talented people wasting their valuable time in wasteful discussion . From my experience of 18 years I can tale you all depends upon experience & professional acumen. Knowledge of a professional should not limited with the curse content.. A succussful corporate profession require knowledge of all field of commercial activities. In practice a Professional acquired some inherent powen from the statute under which it has been promulgamated. But in Job/Commercial field only knowledge & implementation of knowledge matters. A person by having any digree of any specified field do not have any magical power to tackle the situation. Passing of examination is one thing but doing job is different ball game. So insulting the CMAs is of no means.  

2 Like

PABITRA KUMAR PARIDA (job) (27 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

why so poor result in group IV ?

CS Alok Mishra (Income Tax Practitioner)   (786 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

Hey Guys common... why u all r trying to disgrace these highly respectable institutions indirectly. They are highly respectable for all of students community either one is associated with them or not. Plz  brothers , i request you all dont downgrade to yourself in this regard.........

Mr. Rashid, with highest respect to you and the link u have shared, as Mr. Ramesh said, no of student is really not that much as much as u have stated.. When i m trying to check the link, i m getting response that link is not available.

Its ok guys ...

Just chilll.

(Guest)

alok @ ...  you are too late. Actually one of the members Mr Raj Kumar Gupta was degrading CWA profession by showing it to the worthless and useless with out provocation by comparing it with other professions. However there has been no negative comments from others regarding any professional institute. We all respect all our sister professional institutes and for a country to progress there should be no back biting but helping and co-ordinating with each other for the betterment of our economy.  All members have just asked him to behave properly and with dignity while speaking out his views. However at present I suppo his account has been deleted and all his comments have been withdrawn. 

Also I do not fully agree with the number of candidates appeared given. But you have to see that only 743 cleared the exams. They are multifarious reasons for these which the esteemed senior members have already discussed. It is nothing like the institute is trying to prove to be superior to any one or the course is very tough. Only the deserving passed and for the rest of the candidates, the institute thinks that they  have to improve much more to come up to theexpectations of professional standards set up by the institute(not take it just like some degree or pg course). I

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

Originally posted by : Chandranath Banerjee

Dear Friends, I failed to understand why all such talented people wasting their valuable time in wasteful discussion . From my experience of 18 years I can tale you all depends upon experience & professional acumen. Knowledge of a professional should not limited with the curse content.. A succussful corporate profession require knowledge of all field of commercial activities. In practice a Professional acquired some inherent powen from the statute under which it has been promulgamated. But in Job/Commercial field only knowledge & implementation of knowledge matters. A person by having any digree of any specified field do not have any magical power to tackle the situation. Passing of examination is one thing but doing job is different ball game. So insulting the CMAs is of no means.  

AWESOME!

Bharathkumar R (CMA) (185 Points)
Replied 26 August 2012

Purely Agree with Banerjee Sir!!Great!!

CS Alok Mishra (Income Tax Practitioner)   (786 Points)
Replied 26 August 2012

@ Leni James,,, i respect your views but after reading comment of Mr. Gupta and others, i got that many members already criticised him more than he was deserving but a few again crossed the limits. I dont want to take the name coz they can understand if they will read this comments.

I request you that Plz do think that were there realy only 743 condidates deserving the qualification??? last time this was 657. After getting such a shocking result, being a human being, everybody will think atleast once about the fact and myth. I think , its not so but trying to spoil the career of students due to superiority cmplex.

Whatever it is, but its not good.

I request you all to not disgrace any Institute anymore.

PLZZZZZ Friends... Dont indulge in this.

Thanks

ATIN ROY (AO) (38 Points)
Replied 28 October 2012

Most of students know d info by Rashid in web.but noone can give proof it until ICAI(COST) disclose it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: