Easy Office

PAN

Page no : 2

Suryadevara Kalyan (84 Points)
Replied 02 August 2008

https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/etaxnew/SubmitTdsn?rKey=1211832783

For the PAN given by you above, the name as per Income Tax Department database is 'VISHNU VARDHANA KUMAR YELLAPRAGADA'. If the name is right, then click on "Submit to the bank"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :bhavna
"  IF WE HAVE ONLY PAN NO AND NOT OTHER DETAILS THEN HOW TO FIND DETAILS THAT PAN NO HOLDER'S
PLEASE GIVE ME IMMEDIATE ANS

"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" if i have only PAN NO. & no other details SO HOW CAN I FOUND DATE OF INCORPORATION OR DATE OF BIRTH OR FORMATION "

(Guest)
"  IF WE HAVE ONLY PAN NO AND NOT OTHER DETAILS THEN HOW TO FIND DETAILS THAT PAN NO HOLDER'S

"

(Guest)

"

aniket (Accountant) (561 Points)
Replied 01 November 2008

"

aniket (Accountant) (561 Points)
Replied 01 November 2008

"

click on following web link https://www.saraltaxoffice.com/resources/name-by-pan-validate.php

(Guest)

Can i Know the detail of Pan Card Holder ABWPT8463B

(Guest)

Hi..

I have a pan number however i want to validate the name in the site.. how is it possible.. can you help ?

Sripada M (CA) (365 Points)
Replied 17 December 2008

You can go to saraltaxoffice.com .

You have an option of validating your PAN in that site home page.

Sudarshan (Design Engineer) (22 Points)
Replied 27 May 2009

Dear Sir,
if I know the Pan no. CAN IGET DETILS OF MY FIRST NAME, MIDDLE NAME & LAST NAME / SURNAME  AS IN THE APPLICATION FORM TO REGISTER FOR INCOME TAX RETURN FILING THROUGH ONLINE

mahesh (Will soon be a CA !) (168 Points)
Replied 27 May 2009

Originally posted by :Guest
" Can i Know the detail of Pan Card Holder ABWPT8463B "

JOHN JAIDEEP THIRUMALAI

this is the name of the holder of the pan no. stated above.

sunny (Articals) (57 Points)
Replied 28 May 2009

We can obtain such information from website of incometaxindia.gov.in.On the left hand side of the home page of this website There is a seprate section on PAN .Know you PAN status can be find from this website

Replied 28 May 2009

We can obtain such information from website of incometaxindia.gov.in.On the left hand side of the home page of this website

Replied 28 May 2009

you can find it frm the site incometaxindia.gov.in.On the left hand side of the home page of this website T

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: