DGM/GM Company Secretary
- Responsible for legal matters including, IPO, Rights Issue, mergers and acquisitions, legal due diligence, drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts including joint ventures related agreements, court procedures, arbitration.
- Responsible for overseeing the compliance of various statutory requirements arising out of the Corporate Laws, Stock Exchange regulations, etc
- Assisting in mergers and acquisitions inclusive of making requisite documents and carrying out legal due diligence before mergers.
- Responsible for monitoring the company secretarial, compliance and legal functions in the organization
Desired Candidate Profile:
· The candidate should be a qualified CS with post qualification 9 – 14 Yrs of experience.
· Should have experience of working independently as a CS of a listed company for minimum of 5 years including SEBI and RBI related formalities and approvals.
· LLB would be an added advantage.
· Should have knowledge of Marathi.
Company : Telecom ....Well known Group
In case you know someone they can send their Resume at megha.sureka @ gmail.com