Online revalidation process

Abhay (IPCC Student) (26 Points)

15 December 2018  

This is regarding the online re-validation process.

I am an IPCC student and my registration had expired quite a long time back, and now I want to reappear for the exams. Since I need to fill up the revalidation form online there are a couple of questions (doubts) in my need and request some help in this regard

1. Why do I need to upload passport size photos and leaving certificate documents again since I had already submitted them during my IPCC registration earlier? Yes, my registration number is visible online. I only need the link to revalidation form but instead the page displays "PENDING REGISTRATION DETAILS" before letting me revalidate my registration

2. If I have to upload them then exactly which documents should I submit in "image" format. Its not clear whether or not, the leaving certificate has to be submitted in pdf or jpeg (image) format? Are all documents need to be scanned and uploaded in image format OR only photo and signature should be in image format?

3. Lastly, Once the payment and acknowledgement of the revalidation form is complete then should I submit a print copy to the ICAI Office? 

Thank you for your help in advance :)