Online classes for ca final idt may 18

Dear friends,

I have my ca final may 18 attempt of group 2. I am planning for online classes for IDT. how is CA vishal bhattad sir fast track classes?

And also suggest how is the quality of such online classes over pendrive option since I am outside India, it would be difficult for me to get delivery in time.

Thanks in advance

Replies (2)

MAY I HAVE YOUR EMAIL ID ELSE YOU CAN SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE WITH YOUR EMAIL ID AND PHONE NO. IF ANY.

 

I CAN HELP YOU AND I AM DOING CA FINAL GROUP 2

I would recommend Dippak Gupta sir's classes for IDT (Including GST) - https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/929-indirect-tax-laws.asp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details