Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nri willing to invest in india on a viable project

Goldie (Businessman) (45 Points)

19 March 2012  

I am an NRI living abroad for over 30 years wanting to invest with a VC or anyone with a viable project plan. This could be anything in import or export from USA. Only qualified or serious professionals reply with ideas, bsusiness plan and the funds requirments.

Regards,

Goldie

9 Replies

RANI LOHITHAN (FINANCE OFFICER) (35 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

Hi,

we dont  have any project in Import and Export. But one 12 acres of land is avilable for sale in the state of Tamilnadu, Kanyakumari dist, it is ideal for multiplex, this land is located two sides of National Highway and 6way highway to Trivandrum.  land cost INR.40crores per acre

If you are not interested ignore other wise mail me ranilohithan @ gmail.com

regards

Rani

shajil kumar (Owner) (21 Points)
Replied 13 September 2013

Hi

I am Shajil Kumar from India. If you are interested to invest in a renewable energy project(mgf of fuel pellets from coffee husk), please write to me on pesnbiofuels @ gmail.com. If you have buyers, we can even import 100% of our production to you on a long term contract. Requried funding is $1M.

Regards

Shajil kumar

+919986700512

moloy sen (MBA) (21 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

hi goldie,

I am a consultant and my client want to export industrial gloves from india.

reach me moloy.sen @ consultant.com / 0091 8697505457 for more details.

Ankur Garg (Others) (21 Points)
Replied 23 March 2015

Hi Mr Goldie,

Hope you are in the best of your health. I happened through your willingness to invest in India and probably is not late to view the requiry.

Friend, I am a researcher biotechnologist who is working from last 18 years in this field with willingness to work for the society. My aspirations though limited could not save enough to start a business myself.

I am keen to open a tissue culture facility, with support of Indian Government. The total investment would be ~2 Crore of which >70% can be financed from government.

If you are really keen in investing in india, send me your contact details so that a detailed project can be shared along with ROI and further details.

I am not only looking for a financer from US in you, but you can aswell handle a lot of import activities at US of tissue culture explants which are in desperate demand in East from India.

Regards

Ankur Garg

Mahendra Goyal (B.Com) (23 Points)
Replied 08 May 2015

Hi Mr goldie I have a project as per ur requirement if u interested please contact me From. Mahendra Goyal Eana proteins pvt ltd 41,vanktesh marg Pali Rajasthan +91 9414121169

Mahendra Goyal (B.Com) (23 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

Mahendra Goyal Email add-Eana_pali @ yahoo.com

Rathore K S (1 Points)
Replied 11 April 2016

good afternoon sir

we deal into govt. projects in rajasthan and now planning to expand got some wonderful business plans with minimum investments and higher returns..

please let us know if we could have a meeting to discuss the plan ..

regards

kuber rathore

Senthilkumar Gopalan (Advocate ) (21 Points)
Replied 19 September 2016

Hello, I am advocate in Tamilnadu, I am also doing a trading business past 10years in bio organic products. Now I have project manufacturing the products. They are manufactured from agriculture wasteage. They are eco friendly.well scope in export and domestic markets. If you intrsted contact me 9842722637.

Bunty Khurana (2 Points)
Replied 07 September 2017

HELLO SIR

I AM PSKHURANA FROM THANE MD OF KHURANA THEMEPARK REOSRT UPCOMING THEMEPARK IN NAGPUR,

WATERPARK RESORT 40 ACER NA LAND IN NAGPUR PLEASE CONTACT 09545821401

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags