November exams

I am an ipcc student.I have cleared my first group exams this May.I have registered for the November exams for the second group exams.I am not confident of clearing the exams this time. Which will effect me more? a) writing the exams and not clearing,or b) not writing the exams at all. I know it will be considered as an attempt,but giving an exam and not clearing,will it not effect me more than not writing the exams at all?? please help me experts

You have to be mentally strong buddy.You are not a kid. "Try and fail but do not fail to try". All the best!

Company Secretary CS & CA (F)

Are you mad?

Just go and give exam. You will never feel 100% confident even if you wait for 2 years for exam. Its a CA Exam, certain fear is there always.

What is confidence, its depend on you. Just study only one subject in remaining days and get 60+ marks in it. attempt all papers to get exemption. attending exam is more important than failing.  go and give exam.

Dont waste money of your parents. If you dont want to give exam then just leave the course.

Okay then,I'll give my exams this time. I'll give my 100%. Thank you guys.Thanks a lot

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU