GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhumi gupta   19 September 2021

Notice u/s 143(1)(a) deduction claimed under wrong head

I have received a notice u/s 143(1)(a) for adjustments . I have wrongly claimed deduction u/s 80TTA instead of sec 80TTB being a senior citizen. How should i reply to notice do i agree or disagree with adjustments . And further actions and notice relates to ay 20-21

 3 Replies

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.)     19 September 2021

Yes, you should agree to the adjustment, & file the rectified return in the reply.

1 Like

Sourav (Student)     19 September 2021

Agree and file a revised return
Santosh jaiswal

Santosh jaiswal   19 September 2021

Agree and file revise return

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags