Non receipt of registration letter and identity card

 

   I have registered for final and articleship on 14.08.2012. I have Received books for final and letter for payment of fees. But I have not yet received registration letter and Identity card. I have enquired my post office about the letter. They told that they haven't received any such letter till now.I complained about this in E-SAHAAYATAA. But there is no response from them. Even the Verification mail also not yet received. I have checked in SPAM also. Kindly solve my query as soon as possible.

Replies (1)

Hi,

Same problem is here. I have registered on 27th Februrary, 2012 for articleship. They sent me books but not the registration letter. I asked them through E-sayahayata continuously 5 to 6 time. I got responses on delayed of 15 to 1 month. 

The last reponse was, "I HAVE BEEN REGISTERED AND THEY WILL SEND ME THE COPY OF REGISTRATION LETTER SOON" but still I am waiting for registration letter.

Though, I have checked my status on their website and its showing my name registered under my principal.

Regards,

Abhi

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details