Non-commerce students

1. I am enrolled for the executive program as a non-commerce student. I am required to complete postal coaching in Foundation papers (new syllabus). However, the study material does not carry any test papers or response sheets to be filled and sent to the institute. How do i complete coaching in this case? The study material comes with 2 test papers which are only for self-assessment purpose. I have written to the institute 5-6 times regarding this problem, but havent received any reply from them. Those in the know of these things may please guide me.

Replies (2)

generally the test papers will be on the last few pages of your book. you need to take one qp and write answers for it.

Originally posted by : GUHAN

generally the test papers will be on the last few pages of your book. you need to take one qp and write answers for it.


There are only 2 test papers at the end of every book and BOTH are ONLY FOR SELF-ASSESSMENT purpose (not to be sent to the institute). That is precisely why I do not know what is to be done. ICSI has stopped the practice of issuing coaching completion certificates from the New syllabus (Foundation) onwards. I have written several times to ICSI, but I am not getting any reply from them. I should be only required to complete postal coaching in Foundation. I fear i might be required to appear in their exams as well and that is why ICSI is silent so far.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details