Easy Office

No takers for Ca final failed student

Page no : 3

CA Mohd Gouse (Chartered Accountant) (497 Points)
Replied 06 June 2010

Dear Harry......Take long Holiday......regain ur Self.......there is nothing Wrong With you,,,,& plzzz don't spread....negative Ideas,,,,here.......i m sure. you will find a job as per ur expectation...jusst stay calm....& pls Plzz...no more crying over here in CAclub.....okay.....it will not help you at all.....Analyse urslef what are lacking & work on then instead of blaming CA Course.....no Offense buddy....

Mahesh (CA Job) (24 Points)
Replied 06 June 2010

Dear Harry,

I dont know from where you are and at present what are u doing? There is no need for u to get frustrated.Need to be focused.However if u are serious about changing ur job please mail me ur CV since my componey requires some accounting personnel on an urgent basis.This componey is not in india . My email id is mv_phadnis @ rediffmail.com or mahesh838 @ sify.com

Mahesh

1 Like

harry (Awaiting ca final results)   (461 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Is there an opportunity for CA final students in the big4? I completed my articleship in a small firm and have no exposure to SAP, oracle or any other ERP modules apart from MS office and Tally.  What is the criteria to get into big4? I want to work for some time so that I get exposure to atleast some of the big companies.

shinoj (ab) (1201 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

I doubt big 4 considers u coz u did articleship in small firm n also not cleared ca final..but u may see oppotunity in other big firm..no doubt without clearing ca final even working in audit/rax firm is  NOT rewarding..if u confident u clear ca final in Near future u may join audit/tax firm..else join some bpo/kpo company n improve work ex n pay pakage........

Deepika (Preparing for CA final) (135 Points)
Replied 08 June 2010

HI!!!

Firstly dun worry so much. Problem worry se nahi sochne se solve hogi!!!u knw wat acc to me dis is most crucial tym in ur lyf...my  suggestion is :-

Beupdated with recent economic scenario, read economic times.

Brush up ur Tax & Accounts

Practice on ur presentaion Skills, confidence & Body Language discuss wid ppl; it has to be an attractive package!!l dun Beg for Job but enrich urself in way that u can work on ur own terms.

Try correlating your module with practical.(Tax And Audit)

If possible join some CA n learn Practicals of Tax.

MOST IMPORTANT jahan itna drag kiya hai wahan thoda sa aur kr lo..i Hope atleast score k a graph toh upar ja raha hai na, its in proportion to ur hardwork.

Big 4 se training complete kr loge toh wo bhi outdated ho jayehi na??i mean till d tym u get into Job first Crack ur Finals with d best u can..dun Leave Enthusiasm..take it as challenge..n u neva knw ki campus placement itni achhi ho ki u dun ve ny regrets n worries.

ALL  D BEST

1 Like

Hemant (Student) (243 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Dear Friend

First take a good sleep and after that start analying what went wrong. Clearing any stage in first attempt or doing articleship from Big 4 or any similar thing may not always be the guarantee that CAs /  CA- Inter  will command premium all times in all situations. But still it helps in most cases.

Learn to present yourself from at perspective where you are one of the best. You have passed out  PE -II in first attempt so it should be your high point in any interview and you be able to show same.

Understand how to cover up. You are still studying up for CA finals.  Project here yourself as determined person to the inerviewer.  Tell them you are confident that you can clear the exams &  you are working hard and consistently to overcome your weak areas in exams.

Confindence plays a major role in both above situations. Successful persons are not always those who have always passed out with flying colors but often those who have capitalized on their plus points and shown off to world that how industerious, methodological and determined they are to overcome the limitations thereby giving an impression of being worthy of what are seeking.

And this cannot be achieved in one single day or in week or month. Its a gradual process and will grow in yourself with time when your studies, experience in handling people, situations and professional assignments are relevant.

All The Best :)

Cheers !!!

CMA Hemant Joshi

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 13 June 2010

It's not surprising but like u I m also in the same situation ,cleared PEII in 1st attempt,high marks in graduation,failed to clear twice ,may 10 was my 3rd ,my confidence is all tym low,i have lost faith in my self just waiting 4 the results ,everything depends on the result nw.But i have firm beleif in god ,he has plans for everyone and he will take care of everything ,it may all seem messed up at the moment but when u will look bak after 5 yrs ,u will c how tough life was and trust me the feelin u will get will b of no match so i suggest u to keep working hard in wat ever u do ,no matter hw small the work is ,just rem one thing TIME IS VERY STRONG ,IT HEALS EVERYTHING AND JO HONA HAI WOH HOKE RAHEGA ,GOD HAS PLANNED EVERYTHING

pawandeep sharma (CA Final New) (188 Points)
Replied 14 June 2010

Originally posted by : harry

It would be helpful if any CA final student who has completed his articleship shares his views about the approach to be adopted and what sort of companies to apply for.

Harry

I had cleared PE II & my training also. and currently preparing for finals.Currently i m employed @ 1.85 lacs and have an offer @ 2.64 lacs. Don t loose heart , what i feel is that you hadnt hit at righ place.

Replied 05 July 2010

Its been One long month wait for me but still no job. Nobody is keen to employ me at all. I feel that joining CA was the fatal mistake I have done in life. They are not keen to take CA inter/finals at any cost. I have become a burden for my family. I feel useless. In recent times even interview calls have also stopped coming. It is really depressing to find that CA failed people are discounted like beggars. In one of the companies I was asked really disgusting questions unrelated to the job just because I had failed earlier.  

Replied 05 July 2010

There are many people posting motivating lines but the fact is there is no job for me. Interviewing companies have made me feel like I am good for nothing and completely have no knowledge at all. Added to that is their disgusting personal questions.

Replied 05 July 2010

I feel like throwing all my certificates from school, university, ICAI into the dustbin and going for some manual work which would atleast fetch me some money and I would not be a burden on the family.

CA Amit Kumar Shrivastava (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (104 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

Dear Harry, u can take example around u other ca final student.

and Plz wait for yr good time and carry yr effort for good job.definetly u'll get job(Still my position is same as u )But i got 270000 pa job in 1st attempt (interview). and my other friends r same as me.

so don't be frustrate & keep faith on yr knowledge & Cirtificates. it'll pay u as much than yr expectation. but try & wait for good time.

I wish u for yr ca final positive result

1 Like

Replied 05 July 2010

congrats  Amit, I am happy atleast some person has got job because of CA.

Maybe I don't deserve to be in this field that is why I am not getting any job. Maybe Iam a fool and people like to employ smarter people than me. So, I have decided to join some factory as a worker with my 10th marks sheet. Atleast I must be good for that. 

Replied 06 July 2010

some of the job offers posted on caclubindia for CA-inter/pe2/pcc  is not more than Rs.50,000 p.a. - what a great offer after struggling all these years!

Hemant (Student) (243 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

Dear Harry  aka Angry Young Man

You are free to do whatever you want to do with your certificates and with yourself. After all you are worth of what you think before others decided about you.

Don't you think you require a fundamental change in you mind-set. And have you ever tried to bring +ive changes in yourself.

Seems you have not browsed website of job portals and have not written  and met  HR consultants who will show you up there is a vast demand for semi-qualified CA / ICWA.  Only condition is basic level of understanding and confidence. And these come with time and patience and +ive approach.

Surely  chances of making into companies like Google / Apple / Yahoo are slim but there are many other companies which hire at inter level too.  I can understand you may not able to get a gud pay packet but try to evaluate yourself. How much value you can bring to a company which is growing ?

Hope you will be honest to yourself and not let your -ive side overpower ur strengths.

CMA Hemant Joshi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: