No reply from institute regarding articleship completion

I submit form 108 around 45 days ago but i had not recd. any letter yet from institute regarding completion of Articleship training

so, what is the normal time for reply

as i heard it's 1 month

 

Furthur I also submitted form for Final regn. after 2 weeks of form 108, and i had recd. the letter.

 

my query: whether i have to wait more or write a letter to institute.

Replies (6)
Dheeraj please follow the link given below and replace the number (123456) by membership number of your principal from where u can see whether ur form 108 has been processed or not 220.225.242.179/locm_article.asp?MRH_MRN=123456

yeah  you can wait  upto completion of 2 month from the date of submission of form,,   because  it can  take time...between  45 days to 60  days.......... and its under processing  ok   so don,t worry   u vl get  ur  article service completion letter .......

Hi Dheeraj, even iam facing the same problem. I submitted form 108 in february 2012. I havent received any communication from ICAI. I gave a query in e-saahayaata in icai.org. They replied that it was under process and letter will be issued soon.

U too try the same....

@ gopal aggarwal

sir, as per this link, it is showing my name in Completed Article Details.

 

I think, I have to wait now for the official letter from institute

yes u have to wait for maximum of ten days

It could be due to long processing time. But, you can confirm the completion of articleship by visiting to article section of institute and you will get the information about the exact status.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details