No acknowledgement

Hi There,

 

This is the first time I filled online. I got reply from IT stating “defective on account of reasons such as poor print quality/ unsigned etc” I revised since I had little change and submitted month back.

 

Haven’t got the acknowledgement of the receipt of the ITR-V at Income Tax Department. Is there any process I can check what is the status ?

Replies (5)

ITR-V Receipt Status - Click Here

'OR'

To Print the Acknowledgement

Login with your E-filing ID and Password and click on My Account Tab (at the top of the page) > E-Filing Processing Status > Submit appropriate assessment year > If ITR-V is received at CPC Bangalore, you will see a blue hyperlink under Status column > Click on that hyperlink and print your acknowledgement receipt.

Login to your A/c and under the "My Account" tab you can find Sub menu "E-filing Process Status"

 

there you can check the status

Thanks a ton Deepak and Venkata Ratnamnunna, I got the acknowledgement...

Originally posted by : maestromani

Thanks a ton Deepak and Venkata Ratnamnunna, I got the acknowledgement...

You're welcome. We will be more happy if you start contributing in your own way at this platform. It will give you a great sense of satisfaction and happiness and will improve your knowledge too.

Sharing knowledge is not about giving people something, or getting something from them. That is only valid for information sharing. Sharing knowledge occurs when people are genuinely interested in helping one another develop new capacities for action; it is about creating learning processes.

Sure Deepak, I'm a great lover of discussion forum. Will contribute to this :)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details