Nil st3 filled file

Suchay (MD) (26 Points)

25 May 2013  

Dear Concerned,


I had registered my ST No. in Feb 2013. My Concern is DO I NEED TO FILE RETURNS OF JULY-SEPTEMBER 2012, as i didn't make any transaction with Service Tax mentioned between these (JAS) months and even not from February to till date.

Service Tax Dept. Told me to file nill return for this, So I uploaded XML generated by JAS ST3 Excel file (downloaded from ACES website and fill all columns with Zeros. But it is showing status as REJECTED. So kindly suggest what will be the procedure to clear this issue of filing nil returns. Also provide the values which will be needed to fill in excel sheet. sample fill Attachment will be helpful.


Thank you.