New Module introduced

krishna (FREE LANCE) (54 Points)

25 January 2011  

Announcement relating to new Study Materials for Final Course - (19-01-2011)

Students of Final Course may note that the Study Materials, including Practice Manuals, for all the subjects of the Final Course have been modified/revised/updated and the new materials would be available at all the regional offices and branches of the Institute. 

As you are all well aware, revision/updation of Study Materials is a continuous process and it is very essential that you remain updated with the developments in all the subjects of your curriculum. Therefore, it is desirable that you read the latest Study Materials.

The Study Materials on Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws have been updated based on the law as amended by the Finance Act, 2010. Practice Manuals have also been prepared for the first time in these two subjects based on the law as amended by the Finance Act, 2010 and practical problems have been worked out based on the provisions relevant for A.Y.2011-12 (in case of Direct Tax Laws). Therefore, these study materials, in particular, are relevant for May 2011 and November 2011 examination. Students appearing in May 2011 and November 2011 examination are, therefore, advised to buy the latest Study Materials in these two subjects. 

I am a  confused in rgds to the above announcement as they mentioned Did not mentioned about Paper 1 to Paper 6 whether the changes made in these are applicable or not for may 2011 CA final xams.

Pupil take it seriously and see if it is applicable  or not, bcz there is been many changes in almost all the module and in there content in some or the other way.

For eg i am mentioning the few changes:

1)IN paper 6(ISCA) Chapter 4 and Chapter 8 is completely changed.

2)Like wise In Paper 2(SFM) chapter 5 there is lot of portion not added in new module.

If u want the copy of new study material just to confirm the above mentioned things, then leave your mail id in the given topic or mail me on (a.krrish @ gmail.com)i will mail it to you.