New course attempt details

I am a Final yr student and will be giving exam with old syllabus for Group 1. If I clear my first group with old syllabus and could not clear second group by Nov 2020, do I have to re-appear for Group 1 with new syllabus or only for group 2 with new syllabus?

 

I am very much stressed about this. Pls help and share any link of announcement available. Thank You.

Replies (1)
Not only remaining group and even remaining subjects if u get exemption in any subjects that is carried forward to new course also... Please go through FAQ issued by icai

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details