Need suggestions

 

Dear Friends......
I am at my second year of my Articles in a small firm....work here is good but there is no much exposure here for learning different types of audits.... so I am Planning to join for industrial Training at the 3rd year... How about This Idea? what should I do for joining Industrial Training?... Please give your valuable suggestions
Replies (3)

good idea

good idea go for industrial training and get experiance.

 

 

Friends Pls clarify me in this regards

 

   

What is the procedure for Applying  for Industrial Training?

should I have to get termination from my current Auditor with whom I am undergoing my articleship, before applying for Indsutrial training 

or

can I apply with out getting Termination ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details