Need help!

I have cleared both groups of IPCC with a decent score, and want to apply for articleship in the big4 firms. While I'm trying to find a person who could forward my resume, I would appreciate if you could help me out in any possible way.

I've already waited for 5 months and now giving this a last shot.

You may also contact me at adolf270792 @ gmail.com

Thanks.

PS: I live in Delhi so Gurgaon offices would be preferable, but if given an opportunity I wouldn't mind putting up in another city.


 

Replies (1)

ENTRY IN BIG4 WOULD BE EASY IF YOU GO THROUGH REFERENCE. OR IF NOT REFERENCE THEN PRIORITY IS GIVEN TO MERIT LIST STUDENT. EVEN IF YOU FIND PERSON OF BIG4 THERE IS HARDLY ANY CHANCE THEY WILL REPLY TO YOUR MAIL.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details