GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Agrawal (Student)     22 June 2021

Need GST help for my business

I have a manufacturing unit of Plastic Pipes.. I purchase old scrap pipes from Farmers directly and reprocess it and than sell it to the farmers directly. 

Problem is.. scrap pipes rate is 5% 

New Pipe rate is 18% 

Farmers are unregistered person.. how can I deal with it .. how should i raise invoice.. can anyone help me

3 Replies

CA Sachin Jain

CA Sachin Jain (Practicing CA)     22 June 2021

What is the problem then ...

Apparently, it seems your purchase is from URD so no ITC and sale is @ 18%. 

For more details -

CA Sachin M Jain .8O975. l5447

WhatsApp : tinyurl.com/wCASMJ Facebook : tinyurl.com/FCASMJ Instagram : tinyurl.com/ICASMJ LinkedIn : tinyurl.com/LCASMJ  YouTube : tinyurl.com/YCASMJ Twitter : tinyurl.com/TCASMJ Email : casachinmjain @ gmail.com

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/details.asp?mod_id=44834

Pallavi Agrawal

Pallavi Agrawal (1)     22 June 2021

I filed GST 1 for the month of March, 2021 correctly on 6th April with total output GST of around Rs. 80K. However while filing GST 3B due to some error the return has been filed with as NIL return. Can someone please guide now can I show the total sales and ITC in next GST 3b. If yes, do I need to pay the interest also? Please tell the correct way to calculate interest and also please tell can I manually enter the interest details in point no 5 in GST 3B?

Also, can you please tell that since the financial year will change and even if show the total sales in next GSTR 3B it will be shown in the next financial year. So how will I file the annual return because my output as per GSTR 1 and GSTR 3b will not match

Pallavi Agrawal

Pallavi Agrawal (1)     26 June 2021

Please reply to the above query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags