My Story of Becoming CA

CA. A. K. GUPTA (HOD (Accounts Dept)) (1426 Points)

25 July 2011  

First of all I want to tell you, I belong to a poor family. I have to make a lot of efforts to reach at this level. In school days, I was continuous topper. But the struggle of my life was starting.

I had to do some small works for earning.   toffee badhna +  book binding + dukano par kagaz ke lifafe bechna +  mithaiyo ke box banana.

I did all these works. But after getting admission in XIIth class, I started teaching. I had to teach students for earning.

But it was not end of my struggle. After getting admission into CA, I came to Delhi. I was living with my uncle. But his house is 3km away from metro station. So, I had to walk 6 km daily.( paidal jana paidal aana)

I was teaching there also. But I had to cover 5 km to teach students at evening daily after I came from office.

I had to earn for my coaching and travelling exps. I did not like to ask for money from my parents

I earned and spent myself.

Due to financial problem, I did not take  coaching of all subjects. In PE-1, I didn’t take coaching  of any subject. In PCC, I did not take coaching of account, audit, income tax, costing & strategic management. In final, I did not take coaching of DT, IDT, Law& Audit.

But finally I cleared.

My uncle is living in Mohan Garden. This area is a backward area, so there is huge electricity problem. My uncle does not have inverter. So I had to study without light with the use of candle in every season.

I had to use wet handkerchief on my head to keep myself cool in summer days.

I was struggling and my life was struggling a lot.

But at the end, I clear CA. this is remember able day of my life. After a lot of struggle, the success came to my house.

I thank my parents and uncle- aunty who worked for me and support me.