Easy Office

My Real life story, how i become CA....

Page no : 9

Suresh Prasad (www.aubsp.com) (15630 Points)
Replied 23 April 2011

What a Real Story of your Journey to Bacome  CA sir Jee......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA MAYANK (CA) (1219 Points)
Replied 24 April 2011

Hats off to you Vivek Sir...

Your contributions to CCI is laudable. And the road map about your destination, all i can say is that the journey is very inspiring!!!!

Often students tend to curse everything else under the sun for not passing this course. But you have literally made the adage into practice- Where there is a will, there is a way.

Wishing you the very best in your professional endeavours !!!!!!

Ajith Kuruvilla (AUDIT ASSISTANT) (37 Points)
Replied 18 May 2011

thank u sir..insipirational one..am proud to be a malayalee

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 10 July 2011

This is the way i become CA

sharma.ctc@gmail.com (Sr Manager-Acs & Fin) (423 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Nice Story ... really heart touching...

I also wants to do CA .... I am also an average student.. and due to some financial problems I started working from 1st year of B. Comm (from 2002)...

Now I am very much happy that I am having around 9 years experience and now working as Head  (Accounts & finance) in a reputed Manufacturing firms in Orissa.

But I feel something is missing.. Dear Experts please advice me.. how can I do CA without disturbing my job

Thanks...

KURIAN XAVIER (Freshly Qualified) (222 Points)
Replied 14 November 2011

Sir, 

Great

But actually i think your story doesnt reach the fullstop. There are many Students who have to struggle hard in life (may or maynot financial struggle).And people coming from struggles can understand the pain of others who are struggling. You can be a helping hand for them. Even posting your story gives inspiration to all.    

Thank U Sir,   

With Regards                                                                                     

Kurian

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 19 November 2011

After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA’s will be higher paid CA’s in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 10-12 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA’s
we need 1crore 89 lakh CA’s in 2 years is it possible and persons who r already CA’s will earn crore of rupees , employer will be running after you for jobs , CA may earn crore's of  rupees in  a month 

tarun (CA Final (Gr. 2 Passed) & CS Final)   (332 Points)
Replied 19 November 2011

Originally posted by : Member (Account Deleted)

very inspiring... that was really very nice !

termscondition (CA Final Student) (128 Points)
Replied 17 July 2012

thanks for sharing such inspirational story of urs sir.

Gouranga Dey (Trainee) (136 Points)
Replied 21 July 2012

Sir,Thanks For Sharing Such Inspiring true story.....it helps us a lot..................................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: