My First CCI B'day!!!

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)

23 July 2011  

MY FIRST CCI B'DAY

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.  ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford

Hie all.... It's a very very happy day of my life...!!! A year back on this very day... I entered this wonderful family... A place soo receptive... and welcoming...!!! A place which has got a lot to do with the kind of person I am... Coz it's family... and family... One just can't live without it...!!!

I rather bumped into this place as I was frantically searching for some help with my studies... I needed some support... was unaware of how I would be completing my course... or what would be my strategy... my plans... books... aahhh too many questions in my mind... I was literally even behaving hysterically then… (hota hai hota hai… and am glad I went through that phase… was an extremely necessary one…!!!) coz that’s the reason I came here… and that’s the reason… which compelled me to learn everything from scratch… to ask questions… to others…to myself…

I found such good people over here… and gradually… they became family to me…! And as the days passed the bond strenghthened… And today, am in such a position here that I can disturb all my family members at any point of time, without any qualms… with all the questions that are popping in my mind… I have friends here… brothers and sisters… elders… (Who treat us as equals!!!) And a single word for all these relations… My CCI Family…!!!

And all the members are soo soo varied when it comes to personalities… There are some with whom I share an instant rapport…Total nuts!!! But ofcourse… families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts… There are even some who wouldn’t even ever come out in the light eventhough they have been tirelessly helping all others without ever even thinking of any kind of returns…

Am glad that I could give atleast a little portion of the huge cake that I was presented… and I assure you that I’ll keep on trying to do my bit…

(Actually I have made Pineapple Pudding…. So am sharing that with all of you…!!! Take the biggest piece…!!!)

The family - that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to.  ~Dodie Smith

(An Apology: I know I havn’e been much able to reply much… may be I would be having some frowning faces… but forgive me this once…It’s really getting difficult for me as I should do my articleship…with Due Diligence too… then Mom N Dad ko help… Di se masti… Doston se shaitani…seniors ko bombard karna with ques…no wonder they fear my presence…;)hehe)

P.S. Actually my bday is after 3 hours... but tomorrow i might not be able to come... so posting this today...!!!