Mosearbear stock to hold or sell

Dear Sirs

I have purchase the moserbear shares at Rs.44 each of 14000 shares on 2011. Now it’s valuing at Rs.8 at market.

Due to some litigation with citi bank the stock almost reach the bottom level.

I request with you to suggest weather should I hold it or sell the stock.

Your valuable reply helps me to retain at least available value at the current market rate.

Please suggest and help me to take a decision.

Regards

Kumar

Replies (1)

I Tell To Book Loss & Invest In Other Script.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details