Mismatch in download summary

R sir I have correct data as per 3 B and GST R 1 in download ed summary in GST R 9 but when I saw the table 4 of GST R 9 then I found that it is mismatched with GST R 3 B and GST r 9 where should I go for correction of this error
Replies (1)

Mismatches in GSTR-9 Table 4 often stem from timing differences or reporting errors between GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B; you should perform a detailed monthly reconciliation, edit the auto-populated GSTR-9 figures to match your actual books, and pay any uncovered tax liabilities via Form DRC-03.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details