Miracle by cs student ankit soni

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)

07 June 2013  

Aspiring to be a company secretary in future, a specially abled boy attempted company secretary exam with his foot on Wednesday in Vadodara.enlightened

Ankit, who lost both his hands in an accident fourteen years ago, aspires to be a company secretary in future. An electric shock had burnt both his hands to an extent that they needed amputation and since childhood he has been training his foot to write.

Ankit gave credits to his drawing lessons for the improvement in his handwriting. Ankit also said that he never feels awkward or considers himself weak against other students as he could easily match the speed of other students.smileyyes

Ankit said that he had started writing with his foot as advised by his doctor and family members. "They kept on encouraging me and I kept on writing like this", he said.cheeky

"Whenever I am writing, I feel no difference and think that it's with my hand only that I am writing. I don't need any extra time. The way other students feel while writing I also feel the same," said Ankit.

Indeed Ankit Soni is a true inspiration for many of us for his unmatched vision, dedication, self confidence, commitment and hard work. I would like to thank him for being such a wonderful inspiration.

Thanks

Ankur Garg