I've passed both groups in MAY 2011 and am looking for articleship in a Mid Size Firm.
Any suggestions?
Hi . Ihave cleared 1st Group of IPCC, Can somebody provide me the list of Mid Size Firms in Town Side? Thanks
hi friends
I've passed 1stgroups in MAY 2011 and am looking for articleship in a Mid Size Firm.
I have cleared Group 1 in may 2011 and appeared Group 2 in Nov
Looking for articleship in mid size firm
Anyone Interested for Internship/Articleship in an Investment Banking Company ?
Name of the Company : BLUEBOX CAPITAL PVTLTD
website : https://www.blueboxglobal.com/
plz drop ur CV - careers @ blueboxglobal.com
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS
Thane
CA Final
Mugdha Art Studio
Hyderabad
CA
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Lottery.sambad.tv
Bhopal
Others
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: