Mf transfer based on old deed

I have a Mutual Fund (MF) in physical format that is till now not transferred on my name. I have purchased MF from a person (not market) and then filled transfer form and sent it to registrar but it is sent after a valid period of time so our request for transfer was rejected. I had done this process back in 1996. I received a letter of rejection with a comment that validity of transfer form is experied. Now I want this MF to be transfered on my name but the problem is person is not contact able, as he is not living at the mentioned address and any other contact detail is not available. I have all the documents from our old filled transfer form to the letter of rejection that I received. So what will be the process for transferring based on old document as no opportunity is to develop a new deed without signature of seller.
Replies (1)
Experts I request you to provide your advise over it.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details