All CA Students who wanna give up CA please watch this video

Mythreya (Finance IT & Accounting)   (2183 Points)

03 March 2011  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY&feature=related

Please watch the above video

The other day I was reading a forum-post here by one girl who had just one group left in Final(Group 2,I guess) and was complaining she failed in MICS and that she is full of grief.She was complaining that she has let down her family.Her pain is real but the solution lies in trying again and again and again.I understand her pain but she must see the video above,many times.Anytime I get depressed about my life,I watch this video by Nick Vujicic.

• >>>I know one man who cleared CA at the age of 60!(Bala--who is the co-author of the Pattabhi&Bala book on SFM).He was a banker who always wanted to clear CA finally at the age of 57 after retiring from bank,he enrolled himself as an articled clerk,went through all the hardships of a CA student,attended all classes without embarrassment,competed with minds 40 to 45 years younger than him and completed CA just a few days after his 60th birthday.He is now an author of an excellent book on SFM and also takes classes.
  • >>>I know a lady who cleared CA at the age of 38 with two kids,starting her articleship(she was a divorcee and faced extreme poverty but somehow she managed to clear CA rather than commit suicide enmasse with kids,which she initially thought of doing).
  • >>>I know one guy from a backward village from Srikakulam(Andhrapradesh) who came to Chennai,lived in a poor hostel(As his father could not afford to pay him much money),studied with borrowed books.wrote sums on one side papers,and did not have proper English command and yet cleared CA,CS and CWA in the first attempts.Somedays he used to go without food due to lack of money(especially when he had to buy a book instead of borrowing),somedays he used to save money by not taking food one time per day.He used to even save on busfares by walking all the way from his distant hostel (where he shared his room with 5 others! and slept on floor with newspapers spread out!).He is now happily married and settled in a cool job.Whenever I used to see him,tears used to well up my eyes.I used to offer him money but he used to flatly refuse it.
  • >>>I know one guy who could not walk due to paralysis(polio) and someone used to lift him to the classes which were in second floor.Once blood oozed from his legs due to the iron rods which were fixed to his legs which were poking him.Despite the pain and blood oozing he stayed in the class took notes.At the end of the class we all noticed much to our shock and dismay a pool of blood near his seat.He finally collapsed due to loss of blood and was taken to hospital.He cleared CA after many attempts,but he did clear CA and is now a practicing CA.
  • >>>I know one woman who was pregnant and who used to attend classes.With great difficulty she used to walk but used to never fail to attend classes.Luckily for her the delivery of the child was 2 months before the exam.She cleared her CA despite the child,unco-operative husband(who used to beat her physically even after delivery),voluminous portions etal.
  • >>>I know the son of one flower-seller in Chennai who cleared CA.He lived on meager funds provided by philanthrophic people and lived in a hut.He used to wear clothes provided by government subsidy schemes or by political parties during election time.Nights he used to earn money by sticking posters on walls,morning he used to distribute newspapers and then go to articleship.He now lives in an apartment,working in an MNC and his aged mother no longer sells flowers.

Compared to all these people and the person in the video,do you think your situation is bad?

Majority of you have the support of your family and friends and also the solace of writing the next attempt alongwith monetary resources.

So give it all, don't give in.

My love for you all,

Mythreya