Message for all ca final students

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)

15 January 2014  

I am terribly upset my friends , i really dont understand what to do . The day i enroled for CA , my life is hell . All my friends are settled in different sectors and are earning good they have such a good life with everything they want including money peace prestige girlfriend etc.  But mine is totally different even after the fact that i am more talented then them in every way .

After joining CA i have no social life because all my friends are busy in their lifes and my CA friends with whom i took classes are CA now and i am all alone . after every attempt i wait for the result hoping that god will listen to me this time but all in vein .

No one understand my pain my loneliness , those lonely dark nights that i spent with books , those amendments that i covered , those hard days and nights . Now everyone taunt me , even my cousns are doctors engineers now . they tour abroad and everyone love them .

CA institute please stop playing with us . pass percentage fluctuation from 28% to 3 % is not good at all , we all belong from middle class families and we have dreams . if you can  not fulfil then intimate this to us we will go somewhere else . Atleast stop insulting us by giving marks like 40,42 etc.

No one understand the frustration that we feel when after failing we recalled that we will have to re-read ISCA book and will have to cover fresh amendments .

God please give me strength to face this hard time .