Memorandum & Articles of Association

Page no : 3

vivek (CS) (751 Points)
Replied 20 September 2010

Thanks for sharing,

Rgds,

CA Praveen Bisht (Partner) (331 Points)
Replied 21 October 2010

hi ankur how ru? actually i m incorporating a company having main object to deal in waste resources.so help me in dis regard?send me a copy( MOA AOA) related to this... 2nd its been 8 days applying for company approval name and wip message is displayed in mca site? wat should i do..

Srinivas Lingala (Service) (21 Points)
Replied 30 October 2010

Dear Ankur, Can you please give detailed objectives for a company to be incorporated for Imparting Education. Can you share with me if you have any pre drafted MOA and AOA for a company into Education.

Regards - Srinivas L

tarun (Article) (45 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

first of all thank you all the members of caclubindia for sharing so much useful information regularly.

can anyone  please get me the a sample copy of MOA & AOA of Goods transport company Or anyother way by which I could get the same. I shall very-2 grateful to you. it is urgent.

Niranjan (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (103 Points)
Replied 11 January 2011

Dear Friends...

Can any one pls provide me with MOA & AOA for a private ltd company of medical equipment selling

Niranjan (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (103 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Dear Ankur Sir

Please provide me with MOA & AOA of private limited company dealing with MINERAL & MINING ACTIVITIES

Divya Hariharan (Assistant Manager- Redington (India) Ltd)   (21 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

Dear Sir,

Can u plz send or post me a draft of the MOA & AOA of a steel pvt ltd company?

Yogesh Joshi (Company secretary) (78 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

Hii friends,

Can anybody please provide me MOA & AOA for a retail trading Pvt. Ltd. Company?

Regards,

Yogesh Joshi

Pritika (Executive) (36 Points)
Replied 21 February 2011

Dear Sir,

Please suggest me the main object of private limited company which dealing in sale and purchase of shares and commodities. thanks

pradnya (owner) (41 Points)
Replied 23 February 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the information provided.

I need MOA & AOA of Investment company.

Can you please provide the details.

Maneesh (Partner) (109 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

Originally posted by : Pritika

Dear Sir,

Please suggest me the main object of private limited company which dealing in sale and purchase of shares and commodities. thanks

Pick and choose from these object options:

1.      To invest in, acquire, hold, underwrite, sell or otherwise deal in shares, stocks, debenture stocks, bonds, negotiable instruments, securities of any company, Government, Public Body or authority, Municipal and Local Bodies,  and commodities, whether or not listed on any stock or commodity exchange.

2.      To carry on the business of an Investment Company and to invest, buy, sell, transfer deal in and dispose of any shares, stocks, debentures, whether perpetual or redeemable debenture, debentures, stocks, securities of any Government, Local, Authority, Bonds and Certificates and commodities.

3.      To carry on the business of an investment Company and invest in the purchase of or upon the security of and to buy, sell or otherwise deal in shares, stocks, units, debentures, debenture stock bonds, mortgages, obligations and securities of any kind issued or guaranteed by any company, corporation or undertaking of whatever nature whether incorporated or otherwise; and wheresoever constituted or carrying on business of immovable property and rights directly or indirectly connected therewith, commodities and any other asset.

4.      To carry on the business as an investment company and for that purpose to acquire and hold either in the name of the company or in that of any nominee shares, stocks, debentures, debenture stock, bonds, notes and to invest or to deposit or to hold funds in such articles (including gold, silver, jewellery, platinum, precious stones, and  commodities) and acquire purchase, sell or let on hire the same and materials, articles or things, obligations and securities issued or guaranteed by any company wherever incorporated or carrying on business and debentures , debentures stock bonds, notes, obligations and securities issued or guaranteed by any government sovereign ruler, commissioner, public body or authority, supreme independent, municipal local or otherwise in any part of the world.

5.      To carry on the business of an investment company and to invest the capital and other money of the company in the purchase or upon the security of and to buy, sell, or otherwise deal in shares, stocks, units, debentures, debenture stock bonds, mortgages, obligations and securities of any kind issued or guaranteed by any company, corporation or undertaking of whatever nature whether incorporated or otherwise.

6.      To acquire, buy, purchase, sell, or otherwise deal in shares, stocks, bonds, debentures, obligations or other securities of any government, Municipality or other Public bodies, companies or associations and particularly of companies and associations formed for the establishment or working in any part of the world.

7.      To purchase for investments or resale land and house and other property of any tenure and any interest therein and to create, sell and deal in freehold and leasehold ground rents and to make advances upon the security of land and house or other property and any interest therein and generally to deal in, lease, exchange or other wise with land and house property and any other property whether real or personal.

chrisw (NA) (26 Points)
Replied 20 March 2011

Hi,

Is there any minimum capital mandatory to register an LLP  for the company to deal in"sale and purchase of shares and commodities"

Is there any restrictions for such companies for short term buying ( eg intraday purchases)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris W

Chittaranjan Das (HR) (21 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Dear Friends...

Can any one pls provide me with MOA & AOA for a private ltd company of  HR consultancy......

Aswathy (CS) (175 Points)
Replied 25 May 2011

To carry on the business of providing Manpower placement and recruiting, Selecting, Interviewing, Training and Employing all types of executives, Middle Management Staff, Junior Level Staff, Workers, Labourers Skilled/Unskilled required by various Industries and organizations including providing security services, Labour contractors, Industrial, Commercial, Housing and other security services and workers for office management and to conduct employment bureau and to provide consultancy and other services in connection with requirements of persons and manpower supply in India and abroad.

Team UGS (Article Assistant) (88 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

Can u please give the clause on compromise and arrengment for insert in the article and memorandum for Private as well as Limited companies ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: