Meaning of Color and your Birthday

 

Meaning of Color and your Birthday

Don't cheat, If   you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good. Write your answers on a piece of paper,

and NO cheating!! The answers are at the bottom. 


1. Which is your favorite color out of: 
red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?  

2. Your first initial?    
3. Your month of birth? 
4. Which color do you like more, 
black or white?   

5. Name of a person of the same s*x as yours.    
6. Your favorite number?   

7. Do you like 
Flying or Driving more?    
8. Do you like a 
lake or the ocean more?   
9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).    

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I
 


Answers 

1. If you choose: 
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love. 
Black - You are conservative and aggressive. 
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back. 
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. 
Yellow - You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down. 

2. If your initial is: 
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. 
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom. 
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good. 

3. If you were born in: 
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. 
April-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever. 
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good. 
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great, but eventually you will find your soul mate. 

4. If you chose: 
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change. 
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it. 

5. This person is your best friend. 

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime. 

7. If you chose: 
Flying: You like adventure. 
Driving: You are a laid back person. 

8.. If you chose: 
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved. 
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people. 

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

 

Replies (2)

If we analyse the whole data from four conrners; ultimately the result is good for all !

gud 1

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details