ME and MY BOSS

When I Take a long time to finish,
I am slow,
When my boss takes a long time,
he is thorough
 

When I don't do it,
I am lazy,
When my boss does not do it,
he is busy,
 

When I do something without being told,
I am trying to over smart
When my boss does the same,
he takes the initiative,
 
When I want to please the boss,
i am buttering,
When my boss pleases his boss,
He is cooperating,
 

When I make a mistake,
I' am an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake,
He's only human.
 

When I am out of the office,
I am wandering around.
When my boss is out of the office,
He's on business.
 

When I am on a day off sick,
I am always sick.
When my boss is a day off sick,
He must be very ill.
 

When I apply for leave,
I must be going for an interview .
When my boss applies for leave,
it's because he's overworked
 
 
When I do good,
my boss never remembers,
When I do wrong,
he never forgets
 

what to do?????????? ???
 
Let's Think!!!!

Replies (1)

You should understand, this is the diffence between you and your boss.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details