Easy Office
LCI Learning

Mca internal error

Page no : 2

CMA Narendhar Reddy (Practice) (50 Points)
Replied 12 September 2017

We are facing the issue from yesterday ,MGT 14 uploaded but while paying the amounting getting the error.. How to resolve this issue?
Thanks

Srinivas (CA in Practise) (248 Points)
Replied 14 December 2018

Can someone please clarify the same

Manoj Sahoo (Practise) (26 Points)
Replied 08 August 2019

Guys ..i think ....there is a correlation ...Signer of the form,uploader of the form and maker of  payment (in case of pay later) should be same ....Please try after updating java and emsigner. I faced the same problem and resolved the above way .

Avinash Kalal (2 Points)
Replied 03 August 2020

Dear Team,

The issue is with not MCA portal (Server side) it is an issue with session management (Client Side), If you are facing the issue with google chrome then change the browser into Mozilla Firefox or else Internet Explorer.

You can also resolve the issue with Incognito Mode just type "Ctr+Shift+Delete"  if you are using the Firefox browser.

little (asd) (2 Points)
Replied 08 August 2020

i am also facing the same problem while registering the DSC in MCA portal. Please help to resolve it.

Manish Bansal (Partner) (33 Points)
Replied 10 August 2020

I am facing the error "

Your request could not be processed. There has been an internal application error." 

When trying to download Spice+ forms. Kindly help to resolve the issue

Pratik Shah (Practising Company Secretary)   (4432 Points)
Replied 10 August 2020

Manish Bansal (Partner) (33 Points)
Replied 10 August 2020

hi,

There is no problem in registering DSC, the problem is that I have already submitted Spice+

forms but unable to download these forms as another page is opened with following error:-

"Your request could not be processed. There has been an internal application error." 
You are requested to provide the solution for the same if available...

Nitin Goenka (Head commercial) (22 Points)
Replied 12 September 2021

Hello, 

I am getting similar error message on m a site since 10 days... 

Our apologies... Your request could not be processed. There has been an internal application error. Suggested Actions Please contact the system administrator.Click here to go back to ourhome page

Did somebody get the solution for this error... 

Chetan Patil (2 Points)
Replied 23 September 2021

I Have logged in as a business user and I am not able to update my Mobile number as the Old Number is Lost, need to Update KYC but the page is just loading.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: