GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support,whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

archana (mumbai)     12 April 2012

May 12 admit cards Problem

Hey, i had registered for both grps for may 12 and filled up the online form and sent it and did the needful but when i tried entering my ipcc reg no and pin code on icai.nic.in, it said "invalid" and then i tried entering the bar code and the pin code and still it says invalid and to re-check my entries and i have re-checked a 100 times and tried again and again..and even my friend is facing the same problem...how can i get my admit card now? does this mean i haven't been registered or something? please help...

12 Replies

Rahul Sharma

Rahul Sharma (Practicing Chartered Accountant)     12 April 2012

Check the pin that you are entering. Is it the same that you had entered at the time of filling up the exam form ? Recheck the pin in the exam form that you had submitted. Entering pin is mandatory.

Nikita

Nikita (BBA, IPCC)     12 April 2012

put all the details n den submit. dnt jst try wid reg no or barcode fill all of dem, i also got d admit card by filling ol.

mayuri taunk

mayuri taunk (articleship)     12 April 2012

yaaa....i'm also facing same problm...i cán't open my frnd's admit card.....can n e one give me some suggestion..how can i open it..??
reg. no. n pin no. both r correct.....i checked it...

Harshada

Harshada (article clerck)     12 April 2012

I have got my admit card online, but before clicking on the admit card, the status says "Provisionally admitted to THE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS FINAL EXAMINATION, May-2012 SUBJECT TO BEING IN SERVICE AND SERVING THE LAST 6 MONTHS AS ON 1st May, 2012 AND COMPLETION OF ARTICLES ON OR BEFORE 31st October 2012 including excess leave taken if any. CONTACT THE CONCERNED DECENTRALIZED OFFICE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF ELIGIBLE." what do i do??? has anybody face this problem???

(Guest)

@ harshada  nothing to do u have to sent letter to icai signed by principal.u will get letter from icai in this regard.

Tanu garg

Tanu garg (article)     12 April 2012

I also filled my reg-no and pin correct,.... then also its showing invalid...what to do now???

archana

archana (mumbai)     12 April 2012

i have entered everything right and tried entering everything at once too but it still says invalid so i have sent them an email since that helpdesk is useless bcoz they never answer!!

ankit

ankit (student)     16 April 2012

for problum in downloading clear your interent history and then try downloading it worked for me.

ankit

ankit (student)     16 April 2012

for problum in downloading clear your interent history and then try downloading it worked for me.

papun

papun (ca)     16 April 2012

i have forgot my pin number what shall i do for downloading admit card.

ankit

ankit (student)     17 April 2012

did you file the form online or paper form??

papun

papun (ca)     17 April 2012

I had fill online form but unfortunately forgotten pin number .Can any one help me to download admit card.

my reg no.-ERO0135544

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags