MAT u/s 115JB

Gaurav (CA Final) (74 Points)

20 July 2008  

HI everybody....

My company is liable to pay TAX u/s 115JB. My question is how should I pass entry in books of accounts for this purpose. I am confused whether I should open MAT credit receivable account as I will be availing MAT credit in future years.

Please guide....

Thanks in advance

Gaurav Pancholia

(pancholia.gaurav @