Margin for fno

I am preparing my personal account books in excel primarily the Ledger and trial balance.

I buy shares as investment and some sales are done on achievement of profit or on stop loss trigger. I also dabble in FNO futures.

Q1. The debit of Margin amount from my account, how to traeat this.

Should I make a margin account in addition to Futures trading account, or since this is a kind of deposit can I credit the bank account and debit the cash account. on closure of position the same can be reversed. 

Regards

 

K S Soin 

Replies (2)

Make a margin account in addition to Futures trading account.

Thanks Dhirajlal Rambhia Ji.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details