Management Fundas

1.  "We will do it" means "You will do it"
 
2.  "You have done a great job" means "More work to be given to you"
 
3.  "We are working on it" means "We have not yet started WORKING on the
Same"
 
4.  "Tomorrow first thing in the morning" means "Its not getting done
"At least not tomorrow!"
 
5.  "After discussion we will decide-I am very open to views" means "I have already decided, I will tell you what to do"
 
6.  "There was a slight miscommunication" means "We had actually lied"
Office-management-fundas

7.  "Lets call a meeting and discuss" means "I have no time now, will talk later"
 
8.  "We can always do it" means "We actually cannot do the same on time"
 
9.  "We are on the right track but there needs to be a slight extension of the deadline" means "The project is screwed up, we cannot deliver on time."
 
10.  "We had slight differences of opinion "means "We had actually fought"
 
 
11.  "Make a list of the work that you do and let's see how I can help you" means "Anyway you have to find a way out no help from me"
 
12.  "You should have told me earlier" means "Well even if you told me earlier that would have made hardly any difference!"

13.  "We need to find out the real reason" means "Well I will tell you where your fault is"
 
14.  "Well Family is important; your leave is always granted. Just ensure that the work is not affected," means, "Well you know…"
 
15.  "We are a team," means, "I am not the only one to be blamed"
 
16.  "That's actually a good question" means "I do not know anything about it"
 
17.  "All the Best" means "You are in trouble"
Replies (3)

plz try anything new..

nice

Originally posted by :CA Rajesh S
" nice "


 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details