LTA Rules for Break Journey

I am planning a trip to Kashmir and want to visit multiple places.

I plan to fly from Kolkata to Srinagar first. Stay for 3 days in Srinagar. Then take a Cab to Kargil. Stay in Kargil for 2 days and take cab from Kargil to Leh. Stay in Leh for 2 days. Then flyback from Leh.

If I declare Kargil (being midpoint from Srinagar and Leh) as my destination, can I claim LTA for the air and road travel expenses? Is there any limit on road travel expenses?

Is there any restriction on if I can have multiple stopovers during the road travel?

Thank You!

Replies (1)
There are no lta rules for break journey. once in a block of 4 years

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details