Lot of problems

Siddharth (Student) (95 Points)

23 April 2012  

Hi,

I am giving my 4th attempt of IPCC exams.I just finished my bcom exams.I haven't prepared well and i fear of failing again.I gave my previous three attempts also very casually.I dont know whether i lack in interest or lack of will power but its affecting me a lot now.All my friends have cleared ,started articelship ,earning and i am sitting at home.I have disappointed my parents and relatives who had high hopes from me. 

I am already 20 and if i dont clear even this time then i cant become a CA before 24.I have also read you cant give more than 4 attempts otherwise you have to re-register and give CPT again.

My morale,confidence everything is all time low.I am totally depressed.I have no face to show.People who are younger in age and junior (still doing Bcom) have all cleared.I dont know where i lack.I dont give my 100% or lack of interest.

I am thinking of now doing CS or CFA or should continue CA.I dont want to sit at home and embarass my parents.

Please help me in taking this decision.Its about my career and life ahead.What would you do if you are in my postion.( I hope no-one ever comes to my postion)

Thank you in advance