Easy Office

List of CA firms in Delhi

Page no : 2
(Guest)
Respeced Sir, Thanks for such information.I want to get an articleship and serching for ca firms.I want to do statuory audit .So please sent me the name of that ca firms in which statuory audit is happen. If there is any firm in CP it is more convenient for me. Thanking you, Niharika srivastava PEE-II

(Guest)
Respeced Sir, Thanks for such information.I want to get an articleship and serching for ca firms.I want to do statuory audit .So please sent me the name of that ca firms in which statuory audit is happen. If there is any firm in CP it is more convenient for me. Thanking you, Niharika srivastava PEE-II

(Guest)
i qualified ca pe2 . i am looking for ca articleship please inform me. thanks

(Guest)
I qualified CA PE2 . I am looking for CA Articleship.Please inform me how I have to apply for..? And I am not yet done with my compulsory computer training due to some amendment in CCT.I will be completing the same by Apr 2008 from ICAI. Hoping to get your reply soon. Thanking You, Reema Khanna PH:9871199729 So am I eligible to apply for articleship...

(Guest)
I qualified CA PE2 . I am looking for CA Articleship.Please inform me how I have to apply for..? And I am not yet done with my compulsory computer training due to some amendment in CCT.I will be completing the same by Apr 2008 from ICAI.So am I eligible to apply for articleship now before completing CCT... ? Hoping to get your reply soon. Thanking You, Reema Khanna PH:9871199729

(Guest)
sir, i ve passed my ca pe2,i m looking for a reputed firm,i got above 60 in each group.i want to know what type of firm wil be suitable for me ?AM I ABLE to get into e&y & lodha

(Guest)
hi thank you for list ca

(Guest)
Tell me Top 10 CA firms in Delhi

(Guest)
Tell me top 10 CA firms

(Guest)
I AM QUAILEFIED CA P-II, AND I HAVE DONE 250 HRS COMPUTER TRAINING AND I AM LOOKING FOR ARTICLE TRAINING PLESE CONTACT ME

(Guest)
a great effort really an outstanding effort

(Guest)
i have completed PE-II and i am looking for articleship in delhi in top 30 chartered accountants firm.please inform me.waiting for reply

(Guest)
i lookin for article

(Guest)
could you plz send me emial id of top 20 ca firms in delhi

(Guest)
Subject: E-Mail Id of the top 25 CA Firms of Delhi. Thanks you very much for hodting the list of CA Firms of Delhi.It was really a time-saving task for me and it will seem time-saving for others in future too. But I am very sorry for giving you the trouble.Can you kindly provide me the E-Mail ID of the above mentioned top 25 CA Firms of Delhi. I hope this request of mine holds good. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, akhtar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: