List of CA firms in Delhi

hi,friends....i want to join ca firm immediate.i have 6 month experince in ca firm.i am ca final student.

Originally posted by :Guest
" hi,friends....i want to join ca firm immediate in delhi .i have 6 month experince in ca firm.i am ca final student. "


 

Dear Sir,

This is to have an udate on the creteria for applying for Internship of 3 years as required by the ICAI of India with your esteemed organisation.

This is priyanka gupta CA(Intermediate) in jan 08 wants to articleship on paid basis for better work exposure and knowledge.

I will be highly grateful if you kindly arrange and materlise things little faster.

Thanks and Regards,

Priyanka Gupta

09990290341

i want to know about s. ramanand aiyer and co.

 

I qualified CA PE2 . I am looking for CA Articleship.Please inform me how I have to apply for..?

Originally posted by :Guest
" I qualified CA PE2 . I am looking for CA Articleship.Please inform me how I have to apply for..? "


 

If you want articleship ina good firm which services reputed brand names, make the CV later first find yourself some approach or a referrence.

Just a tip- you can apply in Sahni Natrajan & Behl, they are among the top audit firms of Delhi.

And also nowadays deloitte is also having an opening for articles in audit deptt. try yourself there with your CV.

 

I am seeking a C.A. firm for Artcleship.

I giving my Qualification and Experience below

Qualification:  12th From C.B.S.E. DELHI in 2004 with Commerce

Qualify My C.P.T. in Aug. 2007 and have 8 months Exp. as an Article in Tiwari & Associates (16/2 sewak Bhawan karol bagh N.D.-5)
 

My Ressi. Add: c-58 West Jyoti Nagar shahdara Delhi-94

Cont. No.: 9213062887, 991199780

hi can anybody provide me the vacancies list of ca firms in hyderabad with phone numbers

Hello friends

I have completed my ca in may 2008.Now I want to join ca firm.

would some one please send me Email ID of top 40-50 ca firms in india so that Icould upload my cv to them.

Hello friends

I have completed my ca in may 2008.Now I want to join ca firm.

would some one please send me Email ID of top 40-50 ca firms in india so that Icould upload my cv to them.

 

Hello friends

I have completed my ca in may 2008.Now I want to join ca firm.

would some one please send me Email ID of top 20 ca firms in DELHI so that I could upload my cv to them.

Originally posted by :Guest
" hello can you provide me the names of the good firms willing to take articles in east delhi
 
"


 

please mail me full detailr of ca firms in new delhi. their address, e-mail address and phone nos.
Originally posted by :Guest
" i want to know about s. ramanand aiyer and co.
 
"


 

 tanisha , mail me ur resume at pranav.khanna @ in.pwc.com or pranav_khanna_28 @ yahoo.co.in

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details