Easy Office
LCI Learning

List of CA firms in Delhi

Page no : 2

shashi (ca final) (20 Points)
Replied 14 August 2008

hi,friends....i want to join ca firm immediate.i have 6 month experince in ca firm.i am ca final student.

shashi (ca final) (20 Points)
Replied 14 August 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" hi,friends....i want to join ca firm immediate in delhi .i have 6 month experince in ca firm.i am ca final student. "

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

This is to have an udate on the creteria for applying for Internship of 3 years as required by the ICAI of India with your esteemed organisation.

This is priyanka gupta CA(Intermediate) in jan 08 wants to articleship on paid basis for better work exposure and knowledge.

I will be highly grateful if you kindly arrange and materlise things little faster.

Thanks and Regards,

Priyanka Gupta

(Guest)

i want to know about s. ramanand aiyer and co.

(Guest)

I qualified CA PE2 . I am looking for CA Articleship.Please inform me how I have to apply for..?

Kshitij (PCC Student) (125 Points)
Replied 01 September 2008

" I qualified CA PE2 . I am looking for CA Articleship.Please inform me how I have to apply for..? "

If you want articleship ina good firm which services reputed brand names, make the CV later first find yourself some approach or a referrence.

Just a tip- you can apply in Sahni Natrajan & Behl, they are among the top audit firms of Delhi.

And also nowadays deloitte is also having an opening for articles in audit deptt. try yourself there with your CV.

Mohan Verma (Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts)   (4328 Points)
Replied 28 September 2008

I am seeking a C.A. firm for Artcleship.

I giving my Qualification and Experience below

Qualification:  12th From C.B.S.E. DELHI in 2004 with Commerce

Qualify My C.P.T. in Aug. 2007 and have 8 months Exp. as an Article in Tiwari & Associates (16/2 sewak Bhawan karol bagh N.D.-5)

My Ressi. Add: c-58 West Jyoti Nagar shahdara Delhi-94

Cont. No.: 9213062887, 991199780

krishna chaitanya (student) (20 Points)
Replied 11 October 2008

hi can anybody provide me the vacancies list of ca firms in hyderabad with phone numbers

(Guest)

Hello friends

I have completed my ca in may 2008.Now I want to join ca firm.

would some one please send me Email ID of top 40-50 ca firms in india so that Icould upload my cv to them.

(Guest)

Hello friends

would some one please send me Email ID of top 40-50 ca firms in india so that Icould upload my cv to them.

(Guest)

Hello friends

would some one please send me Email ID of top 20 ca firms in DELHI so that I could upload my cv to them.

(Guest)
" hello can you provide me the names of the good firms willing to take articles in east delhi

"

CA. Ankit Garg (Chartered Accountant) (73 Points)
Replied 26 June 2009

please mail me full detailr of ca firms in new delhi. their address, e-mail address and phone nos.

Sumit Kumar (Audit/Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 10 July 2009

" i want to know about s. ramanand aiyer and co.

"

Pranav Khanna (inturnship in pwc) (25 Points)
Replied 01 September 2009

tanisha , mail me ur resume at pranav.khanna @ in.pwc.com or pranav_khanna_28 @ yahoo.co.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: