Easy Office
LCI Learning

List of CA firms for Articleship in Mumbai

Page no : 2
(Guest)
i have to need ca firm for joining cpt articleship

(Guest)
PLEASE E-MAIL ME THE LIST OF BIGAND MIDDLE SIZE FIRMS FOR ARTICLESHIP IN MUMBAI. THANK YOU. ITS URGENT.

(Guest)
PLEASE E-MAIL ME THE LIST OF BIGAND MIDDLE SIZE FIRMS FOR ARTICLESHIP IN MUMBAI. THANK YOU. ITS URGENT.

(Guest)
please send me a list of C A firms at Mumbai

(Guest)
i appeared for the ca pe2 exam held in nov 2007. i wanted the list of some big size ca firms in mumbai for articleship. i would prefer doing articleship from the big 4 or such other big firms which have such big clents that i can get lot of exposure. plz help my email id is"vignesh.s26 @ gmail.com" thnx

Prabhakar ray (student) (13 Points)
Replied 19 December 2007

Is Kapadia & Kapadia in top20 firms in Mumbai.plz gve me the list of top 20firms in Mumbai.plz thank you my email id is Dream.wd.me @ gmail.com

(Guest)
Plz send me a list of all CA firms (big or small)

Mayur (abc) (29 Points)
Replied 11 January 2008

Plz send me a list of all CA firms (big or small) . mY MAIL ID : mayursoni184 @ rediffmail.com

(Guest)
hello friend, please send me the list , i m CA PE II student , attended the exam in nov. 2007. i need to join a firm in quick. thanks

(Guest)
Sir, Kindly mail me the list of CA firms in mumbai

CA Kavita Patil (SERVICE) (51 Points)
Replied 21 January 2008

Hi can u send the list of top ca firms list at kavita0602 @ gmail.com

(Guest)
hi... i have done my pe2..i want to know the list of firms in mumbai where i get good exposure...please reply my request as soon as possible...

(Guest)
Hello Kaushik at that i am in rajkot doing articleship but in a very short period of time i am thinking of shifting to Mumabi ..........and therfor frist i need a articleship ......would u give me a list of chartered accountnat that provide me a articleship dear ...............

(Guest)
plz mail me the details of mid sized firms in mumbai, my peII score is 324. my id is vinsp007 @ yahoo.com

(Guest)
Plz send me a list of all CA firms in mumbai for doing articleship,i just cleared my PE2 with51%.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: