Life of ca intermediate passed student

kirti (advisor) (24 Points)

23 November 2011  

I was passed the CA intermediate and also completed the articleshipship my age is now 26 yrs. I faced the following problem when I was conducting my articleship.

Castism : The principle was making the group on the basis of cast and not giving the very well answer to my question.

Personal Client : Before passing the CA intermediate I have the 12-15 tax audit client base now no one client with me because of articleship. The stipend get between articleship period is Rs.1000/- only. In which I can’t afford my expenses also.

Dummy Articleship : In my city the article student who is related and the same cast of principle is joined the dummy article as per permission of principle. If the institute is conducted the survey mostly 50%-60% student conducting the articleship seriously and regularly. 40% - 50% student is going to Pune, Mumai or anywhere for classs by taking dummy articleship.

Now my age is 26yrs and I was giving consecutive attempt of CA final but I was failure. The institute is not creating any ground for the CA intermediate passed student. I was passed the CA Intermediate and due to articleship I was lost my client base. The institute creates the gap between rich and poor children. The institute increase the exam and admission fee.  The children who is from backward class cant afford the classes fees and cant fulfill the need from stipend. In exam ask the case laws on recent  amendments ( D.T. / I.D.T. ) which I cant get from the institute. The new study material is also costly so I can’t afford for it. Due to failure I was decided that the result declared in Jan 2011 is negative then I have no any option except suicide because in my home I have to do the my sisters marriage and operation of my mother’s eyes. I never hopeless but CA profession makes me hopeless because of CA-Inter pass degree is of no use, the institute not giving any weightage for CA Inter degree. I am apply on the basis of CA inter passed degree but they offering salary or Rs.5000-Rs.7000 which is not affordable for me and its equivalent to graduate degree.  I cant study 8-10 hrs daily because I want money so I have to joined anywhere or to do the work.

Newly Passed CA : In my city the newly passed CA is doing the sign by taking Rs 2000-Rs.2500 per audit report without seeing and auditing. If I become the CA in these attempts afterwards I have to do the struggle. I have all the knowledge I just the one step behind the degree I cant struggle now due to my financial problem. The institute must ask the newly passed CA who passed in May 2011. The result of May 2011 is declared in July 2011 and within 1 months they got Membership Number and afterwards withing 1 months how they conduct theh 40-45 tax audit assignments.

I request you to the institute kindly creates a ground for CA inter passed student because in the market they have not any image. In Income tax dept the department has appointed the TRP, then why the institute not permitted to the CA inter passed student to file ITR, Service Tax Return, ROC Return, VAT audit.

My suggesstion to the institute :- I know I have no image to give any suggestion to the institute but plz consider it.

• Conduct the seminar whose age is above 25 yrs.
  • Provide the Recent amendments in Students Journal
  • Provide the study material if changes made by institute
  • Advertise the ATC
  • Authorise the CA inter passed student to work as TRP,STRP and to file ROC return & VAT audit and also make the ethics for it.
  • Permit the article student to do the part time jobs.

I am not giving my name because I don’t want needless publicity and plz do something for the student who is completed the age of 25yrs and completed the CA inter degree. I like to read the studends journal every months so sir plz answer my question in students journal and my too much request you to kindly creates any ground for CA Intermediate ground. You will know my name after my death but please do something for other students.

I waiting for your favourable reply.