Easy Office
LCI Learning

Life is beautiful!!! live it !!!...........story.. must see

Page no : 3

Girish Chandra Joshi (Dy. General Manager-Finance)   (21 Points)
Replied 21 February 2013

Nice Article!!!  Thanks for sharing.

It's awesome!!!  Truly said that life is beautiful. so enjoy every moment with smile.

"If you've made even one person smile over the course of the day, you can safely consider it to be a day well spent =) !"

Life is Beautiful!!! Live it!!!

Cheers!!!

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 21 February 2013

For love is meant to be free, you cannot change its nature. If there are people you love, allow them to be free beings.

Nice sharing....................

CA CMA CS VIRAG SHAH (9773395720) (759 Points)
Replied 21 February 2013

Dear Students, On Saturday, 23rd February 2013, Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society (BCAS) has organised the Jal Erach Dastur Students’ Annual Day Program to celebrate its 6th anniversary of the Students Forum at the Navinbhai Thakkar Auditorium, Vile Parle East, Mumbai from 3.00 p.m. to 8 p.m. followed by dinner. Key Attractions of the Event: Key Note Address At the Society it has always been our endeavor to harness talent and provide an environment not only conducive for pursuit of knowledge but also to provide the future chartered accountants a platform to achieve their potential. Lt. Gen. Atta Hasnain (the person who brought peace to Kashmir) will deliver the Key Note Address. Come and Participate in Five Different Events: Key Attractions of the Event: I Awaken the Writer within: Do you have a flair for writing? Here is an interesting opportunity to express yourself by participating in the Writing Competition. Rules and other information about the competition are as follows: 1. Select any ONE of the following topics: i. Democracy – a Boon or Curse? ii. Article ship – Blessings in disguise iii. Are CA’s contributing to the Society? iv. Reality Shows – How real they are? v. Is India Progressing or Regressing? vi. Role of Women in building of Society vii. Religion vs. Spirituality 2. Participant will have to come to the venue to write essay on his/her selected topic. Time allotted one hour. No restriction on number of words etc. It is expected that participant will research the chosen topics to make it interesting. Essay writing competition will be held as follows on following two days: You may come to any of the venues with prior intimation. Day & Date Timing Venue Friday 15th February 2013 6.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. Direct I Plex, Opp. Wilson Pen, Off New Nagardas Road, Near Subway, (Andheri East), Mumbai 400 069 Saturday 16th February 2013 3.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society 7, Jolly Bhavan 2, Ground Floor, New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400020 3. An Editorial Committee of the BCAS will assess your essay and if selected your participation will be published in BCAJ. The decision of the editorial committee shall be final. 4. Three selected best contributions will be awarded a prize. 5. A certificate of participation will be issued to all the participants. II Chandanben Maganlal Bhatt Elocution Competition: This Competition is under the auspices of Smt. Chandanben Maganlal Bhatt Elocution Fund. You can express your views on any ONE of the following subjects: i. Me Anna Hazare! ii. Role & Impact of Social Media on Today’s Youth iii. Technology Vs. Personal Freedom iv. Indiscipline Indians and Dream of becoming Super Power v. Ethics and Growth – can they co-exist? vi. My Pay Package vs. My Career vii. If Mahatma Gandhi were to born again! The duration of the talk will be for 5 minutes in the final round whereas it will be for 3 minutes in the elimination round. Elocution Competition eliminations round will be held as follows on following day & venue: Day & Date Timing Venue Saturday 16th February 2013 2.30 p.m. onwards Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society 7, Jolly Bhavan 2, Ground Floor, New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400020 III Join a Debate: This time we shall have a debate instead of a quiz. Contemporary topics will be given to the participants. Articles of the same firm can participate in a group of four and compete as a team. Three prizes will be awarded to the winning team and a certificate for participation will be issued to each participant. A rotating trophy is up for grabs to be awarded to the winning team’s CA firm. Topics for debate are: i. Should India attack Pakistan over the Kashmir or Terrorism issue? ii. Reservation in Education - should it be based on caste or creed or should it based economic criteria? iii. “Live in Relationship” vs. Marriage iv. Is Woman Entrepreneur better than Man? Topics will be allotted to the teams by lottery system. Join a Debate eliminations round will be held as follows on following day & venue: Day & Date Timing Venue Saturday 16th February 2013 2.30 p.m. onwards Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society 7, Jolly Bhavan 2, Ground Floor, New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400020 IV Unleash your Potential and Showcase your Talent: A unique opportunity to showcase your talent in Music in a Musical night by the students, for the students and of the students! You can participate for either for singing or playing instrument. Elimination for the Talent show will be held on Saturday 16th February 2013 at BCAS from 6 pm onwards. Depending upon the number of entries there will be elimination rounds for the Elocution Competition, Debate and the Talent Show. Do not miss the opportunity to meet and enjoy with your student friends. Enrolment is limited for 600 students. Registration Fees: Rs. 112/- Per Student, including Service Tax, sumptuous buffet to end a wonderful evening Following are the centers for acceptance of registration forms: Bombay Chartered Accountants' Society : 7, Jolly Bhavan 2, Ground Floor, New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400020 Tel. : 61377600 Fax :- +912261377666 Email: bca @ bcasonline.org Mr. Mayur Nayak : M/s. M.B. Nayak & Co., 502-A, Vertex Vikas Co.Op.Hsg. Soc.Ltd, Above Mitra Nursing Home, M.V. Road, Opp. Andheri East Railway Station, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400069 Tel. : 26831199 Mr. Chandrashekhar N. Vaze : M/S.CVK & Associates, A/103, Varadlaxmi, Gokhale Road, Mulund (East), Mumbai 400081 Tel. : 21635822 Mr. Kinjal Shah : 1004, 10th floor, Gold Crest Business centre, LT Road, Opp. Manubhai Jewellers, Borivali(W) Mumbai-92 Tel : 2893 2324 Mr. Ravi Shah : Ravi A Shah & Associates 21, Mehsana Mansion, 2nd floor, Tejpal Rd, Next to Cafe Coffee Day, Vile Parle (E) Mumbai 57. Tel : 2613 5613 Ash*t Shah : M/s. Shah & Savla 2nd Floor, RNJ Corporate, Jawahar - Road, Opp. Ghatkopar Station (East) Mumbai 400077 Tel.: 25010700 Pranay Kochar : Kochar & Associates, 302, Swapnabhoomi, A Wing, S.K. Bole Road, Nr. Portuguese Church, Dadar (W) Mumbai 400028 Tel : 24229490

Attached File : 135667 1138004 students annual day 23 02 2013.pdf downloaded: 105 times

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 21 February 2013

Animation Glitters Picture Comment

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 21 February 2013

Thanku for sharing.smile. Keep sharing.

(Guest)

Life is beautiful..!! Well said!! A very soft message! angel

DEEPA VYAS (CA ) (2039 Points)
Replied 22 February 2013

Really Life is very beautiful

Awesome.............

sucharitha (Self Employed) (395 Points)
Replied 22 February 2013

very nice

Divya Shah (Article Assistant) (381 Points)
Replied 22 February 2013

Nice Article.

Thanxx for sharing smiley

Replied 23 February 2013

Originally posted by : Komal Sharma

For love is meant to be free, you cannot change its nature. If there are people you love, allow them to be free beings.

Nice sharing....................

Agree With You And Thank You KML ji

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6890 Points)
Replied 24 February 2013

Hw swt..!! Really a lovely article sir ji...

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 24 February 2013

beatifull...!!!!!

Khushboo Maheshwari (Company Secretary) (548 Points)
Replied 26 February 2013

Nice story...

but is it that easy "Not to expect from our dear ones?"

CS Prasun Banerjee (Manager Legal & Compliance )   (21 Points)
Replied 28 February 2013

I CANNOT CHANGE MY PAST BUT I CAN DEFINITELY CHANGE MY FUTURE BY LOVING MY PRESENT.................LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL ENJOY IT AND NEVER LET IT GO..........

MAY GOD BLESS EACH ONE OF US WITH TRUE LOVE....AMEN

Replied 01 March 2013

Thanx Again To All

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: